Monday 31 October 2011

Rainy Day

                                                                                                             Dear Blog,

Picture frm Google
Yesterday was another gorgeous day. Yeah it was Sunday.
Rainy Sunday!
And i like it very much,spend my time at home..wooohaa! (can save my money)
While i saw the rain came falling down, like a tears.
I start thinking  how do i spend my rainy day? Aside from ranting about the rain.
hummm....

If it sunny day, it urge me to get out, but rainy ones not so much.
So, here i came...just me and my books, 
spend my personal time together with the fun stuff in the rainy day!

Bored??
Naaa...it's not...Reading was a passion...Thank you Allah because of the mercy of Yours.

p/s : This morning however look like little gloomy day! huhuhu...
Humm..hope my week is off to an excellent start..yeahh!


Love Always,
me.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...